Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Ministerial Role In Cabinet - Minister of Health

If I was the minister of health in New Zealand I would spend more money on people who is diagnosed with cancer and many other sickness that could cause death or pain towards the them. Because when I see on social media and television I would see young kids dying because there is no cure for cancer or the hospital can't help out when it comes to people getting diagnosed with cancer. It hurts when I see these young ones dying because cancer and too know how much pain their families would be going through hurts me too, so if I was too be the Minister of health in New Zealand I would do those things to keep the families happy and also the person who's diagnosed with the sickness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment